Reputation for Ethical Behavior
- 92.6% of borrowers surveyed said the closing cost estimate they received was accurate or conservative.
- Legacy Mutual Mortgage loan default rate in 2016 was 0.18%, 24.8 times better than the industry average.
- For Platinum Top 50 agents, Legacy Mutual Mortgage is the most preferred lender by nearly 3 to 1.
Clear Consistent Communication
- In the last 12 months, Legacy Mutual Mortgage averaged over 3,600 loan status email updates a month to our borrowers.
- Every one of our 1400+ homes closed in the last 90 days were sent milestone status updates at critical communication points during the transaction.
Meeting Offered Closing Dates
- Over the last 18 months, 92.7% of borrowers said their closing date was met.
- For 2017, 95.7% said Legacy Mutual Mortgage met their closing date.
Quick Response to Questions or Issues
- Of all clients surveyed at closing, 98.5% said they received responses to their emails and phone calls within 24 hours.
- In fact, 19 of the 25 customers who reported their closing date was not met still said they received timely responses from Legacy Mutual Mortgage.
- For 2017, of the 2400+ loans funded thus far, only one person said they did not get timely responses; yet, even that person would use Legacy Mutual Mortgage again and would refer us.
- Legacy Mutual Mortgage has 6.5 to 1 support staff per salesperson; 3x higher than the industry average.
- Since December 2016, Underwriting turn-around time has averaged 1.6 days. 98.4% of loans were turned around in 3 days or less.
Ease of Speaking Directly with the Loan Officer
- At Legacy Mutual Mortgage over 12,000 homes have funded in the last 3 years, yet we have only had two complaints about non-responsive loan officers.
- Every lending team at Legacy Mutual Mortgage has a team email address, so anyone on the loan officer’s team can respond.